PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITION CAREFULLY. BY USING THE WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (hereinafter refer to as “the Agreement”) governs use of the website www.labelzebaish.com, Label Zebaish offers of products for purchase on this Website, or your purchase of products available on this Website.
Label Zebaish provides services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. In addition, when you use any of our services, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. We reserve the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below.
Terms of Offer. This Website offers for sale certain Products (Kurta, Pants and Palazzos, Dupatta and other products that may be sold on this website) By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
We may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
Use of Website
Label Zebaish is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will
(1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property),
(2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
(3) not resell material on the Website, You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business .We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
(4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and
(5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
(6)You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that
(7) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person;
(8) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic or
(9) includes any bugs, viruses, worms or other harmful code or properties.
Express Written Permission
Express written permission of Label Zebaish is required for You to do any of the following:
- Use, duplicate, republish, upload, dispense, gather, revise, or transmit the Content or the Website for commercial purposes;
- Use of the brand name labelzebaish;
- Alter, eliminate, remove, supplement, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer, rental or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part; and
- Collect or index information provided to Label Zebaish using any automated means, such as robots, spiders, scrapers, scripts, or similar means or equivalent manual processes.
In addition to any remedies that Label Zebaish may have at law or in equity, if Label Zebaish reasonably determines that You have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Label Zebaish may take any action it reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including, without limitation, the immediate removal of materials that violate the foregoing prohibitions from the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Label Zebaish, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, business partners and affiliates from and against any and all liability, damages, losses, claims, expenses of any kind (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages) and reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from or arising out of;
Representations & Warranties
By using the Website, You represent and warrant that:
- You have attained the minimum age of 18 years of age, an emancipated minor or the parent or guardian of a minor whom You are authorizing to use the Site and the Services;
- You are authorized to sign for and bind the person or entity using the Website or the services; and
- You will provide only true, accurate, complete and current information to Label Zebaish.
By placing an order, You make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard Website restrictions, merchant specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated herein.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
Please note that as means to assist the customers in identifying the products of their choice. Label Zebaish provides visual representations on the Website, while we endeavour to provide accurate visual representations, Label Zebaish hereby disclaims any guarantee or warranty of exactness of such visual representation or description of the product as ordered by the customers, with the actual product ultimately delivered to customers. The appearance of the product when delivered may vary slightly for various reasons. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through the Website will be as per the Our standards.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This Website originates from Uttar Pradesh, India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor Label Zebaish will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in the State of Uttar Pradesh. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents. Statute of Limitation. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
Force Majeure: Label Zebaish will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation: Label Zebaish may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Severability: In the event that any term, condition or provision of this Agreement is held to be a violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation the same shall be deemed to be deleted from this Agreement and shall be of no force and effect and this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect as if such term, condition or provision had not originally been contained in this Agreement.